Sunday 26 October 2014

. Wn I started learning small words, I remember my effort 2 spell ingland as 2 d pronounciation n reading words like London, India,Indira. Tho its a natural phenomenon but a bit early. As most of d parents, my grand father joyfully used 2 cal others saying abt it
. This encouragement made me read books. And reading provoked me 2 write. & bcoz of that I luckily got many opportunities 2 participate in many National & International events.
READG MAKETH A MAN, WRITG AN EXACT MAN AND CONF A READY MAN.
Reading, writing & conference had a gr8 impact in my early life wh added flavor 2 my character.
But later the zeal within made me restless 2 achieve sumtng in this life itself; wh pave d way 2 sprtlty. In my early sprtl days, I misundrstd spritlity n quit al d worldly activts like watching news, reading literature n d skill of writing.
Due 2 hlth reasons I was forcibly stopped 2 continue my spiritual practices n @ that time I got d mesg frm within . . Serve 2 Deserve. Tho,service is my passion frm early age, I made it as my way of life. Rather than basic needs, I spent evr single np fr my soc activities.Neither not for fame nor fr power, I just crawled al d thorny path..Don't knw whthr fr my satisfaction or 2 make my life purposeful I crossed 14 rough n tough yrs as a single woman.
After 2 n half decades, FACEBOOK thro light into my life making me tnk of myself toooo. Again had a feeling 2 write n started wtvr I got in my mind / how my fingers typed but not really frm d heart wt in.To express our feeling, v need not b a gr8 poet/poetess. Writing abt ourselves or of anytng can bring about some stellar effects in our lives.
Self-loving like yoga, a walk in the park, or a few minutes’ worth of meditation, writings bring tremendous change in 1's life. It brings + attitude, gud mental hlth n more over perfection in 1's life.
So my dear frnds, don't hesitate 2 write ur feelings/ur experiences/ur skills/ur schooling/ur broughtup/parenting/ur gardening/ur cooking/ur tips/ur achievements/ ur first love/wtvr u want to . . .Let not feel wat others tnk of. Its our right n v r not making mess of others.
One of my FB frnd is gud in writing n ver active in FB n ver reg in sharing pic of her kids, fam, her culinery art & many other. Bcoz of meaningless criticism on her writings, sharing pic n many other tngs; she stopped using FB.Listening 2 her strday, I told her d same prob wat I faced .
As I always mention, its not any1's property n v hv d right 2 share wtvr v want to; if it is not harmful 2 a person/ society. If sum1 is particular 2 certain type/ style n if they feel that other's r not upto their standards y 2 entertain such ppl's walls. Its not gud 2 make any individual 2 lose their confidence levels. If possible a gud word; if not atleast don't harm others.Its Demon's job 2 examine other's kindness n tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment