Monday 17 June 2013

T H E S T O R Y OF MY M I L L E T M E A L


T H E S T O R Y OF MY M I L L E T M E A L



 I heard about the nutritive value in millets and asked my grandma 'why don’t we place millets in our meal and she said that we can’t eat ; then I asked my mom and she told that she is not having any idea. I have seen the recipes published in a magazine by home science college and felt that I have  2 place them as my diet in the place of polished rice. When I had my own home; though, I placed millets in my kitchen, oats replaced rice as it is easy 2 make. One fine day felt that why should we use olive oil n oats which are imported and started  using  millets and  SESAME OIL in my meal more than olive oil and oats and  made it as a resolution for a long time. So friends 'WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO INCLUDE MILLETS IN YOUR MENU...'

No comments:

Post a Comment