Monday 17 June 2013

RISE ARISE & AWAKE



  • I just closed my eyes. The same words
    Haunting me again and again; those are the lines
    From the poem written by me at the age of 12.
    "ఏఢో చెయ్యాలని ఉన్నధి; ఏధేధో సాధించాలని ఉన్నధి - కానీ ఏమీ చెయ్యలేని నిస్సహయ స్థితిలో ఉన్నాను."
    Decades passed by. Gain maturity, courage and strength.
    But still the same helpless state to achieve my intentions.
    I dream big but not for the self. Had many desires but not for the family.
    Have strong will to make my dreams come true.
    From childhood we dream about our society and our Nation.
    We talked about Brain Drain, political hierarchy resolutions in education
    And examination systems, on reservations, child labour, dowry system,
    Corruption, environment, pollution & various issues.
    Many of us might have written for various magazines /essay
    Writing competitions or might have talked / discussed on different platforms.
    Is there any change in our society?
    Is this the world we dream for? Again and again reformers
    Should born and call the youth
    To RISE ARISE & AWAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment