Wednesday 12 June 2013

FRIENDS, WHAT DO YOU SAY ?



After coming to Pune from Himalayan trip went to the Art of living follow-up at Leynyadri
 society at Sus-Road with my husband and son.As I frequently visit my son at Pune; I am
 familiar there and they shake their hands greeting me.My FB friend Dr.Rujutaji
 and Savitaji stopped doing their exercise and hugged me. Rujutaji touched my feet with excitement
for visiting Himalayas; telling that she is passing our tour stories to Savitaji and others
which I shared in the FB. After we finished Long Sudarshan Kriya, all friends stopped me inquiring about my trip and my husband went to drop my son at home nearby.Meanwhile,I was introduced to Anitha, a modern woman in jeans and T shirt with orthodox touch.
Knowing about my social activities and Help-line which supports woman by giving advise, information and counselling,she asked me,'can you help me?'.Without hesitation,definitely came from my mouth as I did'nt expect it from her.
She is from an orthodox  family with a daughter doing Masters and son in first yearmcollege. Her
husband is having a software company.She is wexed with men in her life and wish to move away
from home along with her daughter.As ever,I told to think over putting her daughter in mind.
Aggressively she told how long shall I think over.My ears were rust listening to the same word
all these years.She told that her entire childhood passed with the torture of her father towards
her mother.As an old fashioned lady, my mother bared him because of lack of education. Though, I'm highly educated; I was mum because of my brought up.As he refused me doing M.B.A at the time of exams;  kept quiet bearing his gala ta and torture. Because of him,I quit my job.As an independent lady,I can't ask him even for my needs.All the assets and jeweler given by my parents are under his control.He never ask me to buy saris or jeweler y either gift me for festivals/birthdays/anniversaries.
My parents,aunts and sisters gifted me for our silver jubilee anniversary.But in our 25 years of
marriage,we never celebrated and had been together.At that time he gets call from any of our in-laws, he goes to them with expensive gifts for his sisters,nephews and their families.All my life,I was being adjusted and adjusted as I can't ask him even for clothing.These jeans
 and all are given by my sisters knowing my position.To my position,I should give things
to others.He never takes us to any events and even doesn't send to the relatives ceremonies. All
such things doesn't pinch me. Don't know how he comes home everyday grabbing our peace. I was adjusted for his words, behavior and gala ta he do.But now,  he started harassing my daughter with bad words.
She was unable to make her studies well due to the domestic situations.She was left at the  college
and was back in the car by driver and the son roam on the streets on bikes and cars skipping the
school. By giving extra money and facilities he is spoiling the son showing the variation of girl
and boy.Seeing the situations,the boy is not caring me or sister following his father's footsteps.
The girl is getting disturbed and want to go away from home.I'm unable to stop my daughter and
can't leave her alone. Both of us are with empty hands. Don't know where to go or what to do and how to lead our lives. Never stepped outside in these 26 years. By hook or crook, we have to leave the home.Knowing this my father and brother came home and shouted on me. None are supporting me. Before my husband came to know the matter; we wish to leave the house.
She asked me to come to her house to talk to her daughter as her husband is out of station.As I have to prepare breakfast at home; I told her that I will come later and gave my contact number.
Till today, she neither contacted me nor came to the follow- up for the last 3 weeks. I am so guilty
for breaking my promise.Friends, what do you say ?


No comments:

Post a Comment