Friday 31 May 2013

Do you want to improve your hemoglobin levels ?

As most of the Indian women; my grandma, my mother and I are anemic.From childhood,though I am so conscious of health,nutritious food, balanced diet and all; for my disguise, I am little anemic.I am so particular about eating quality food rather than quantity and I am so scared of eating outside food.Those days, instead of taking outside food,I finish my meal with fruits/milk.Because of that small intakes of food, I am so delicate and get tired for small, small works.Many times my father proposed a new scooter for eating a cup of rice per  meal.I got the vehicle without making his wish.Still, I am very healthy and not even fever or any other viral effects/cold/cough or on my way as my mother is so particular in giving milk,curds,seasonal fruits,dates,peanuts with Jagger fish,liver & other food as I am against taking medicines including iron tonics & vitamin capsules even at the time of pregnancy.But still, my hemoglobin level is low.When my son got high power of eye sight at the age of four;I was totally guilt as everyone in the family blamed me for not taking enough food at the time of pregnancy.

Now, after a long period of experience; I confidently say how to combat anemia and how to raise our hemoglobin levels in natural way.Here is the way to fight against anemia:

* 15 Dry figs (anjur)  should be soaked in honey for 15 days and should be taken one per day for 15 days.

*Tablespoon juice of drumstick leaves with the juice of a lemon and 2 t spoons honey for 15 days.

*Should eat curry with drumstick leaves frequently.

*Ragi malt/ragi porridge/ragi dosa as one of the meal.

*Juice with small beetroot, mint leaves (pudina),coriander leaves, palak leaves(handful each) after breakfast, lunch and dinner.

*Most important thing is taking orange/tangerine,grape/pineapple/pomegranate without fail as c vitamin is necessary to absorb the iron intake.

* Replacing the polished rice with red rice/rajwani rice/dif millets is good for health.

By following these tips you will definitely improve your hemoglobin levels.

1 comment:

  1. I will also try to follow these techniques as i am also having hemoglobin levels low.

    ReplyDelete