Monday 30 September 2013

A day wt political women

My husbd's frnd Krishnaveni gav a cal 2 invite me as ch guest fr Guntur Dt TDP wom's SAMAIKYANDHRA SIBIR . I refused as my son came home n as I doesn't blong 2 d party . She told ,as d gr dghtr of TDP ex -Mla & wife of ex - zptc no one blv that u doesn't blng 2 d party.I told I wl ask my hsbnd.

Next day whl our Home-mkr's course is going on;she came 2 invite me bhlf of Raja garu, ex tech ed min.Our girls did fac treatment's 2 her n designed Samaikyandhra on her hands wt mhnd. whl she is lvng;unblvg her words, askd her whthr it is ur invitation/my anna's inv.

Going back, she cald me as Rajaanniah wish 2 talk 2 me.He askd me 2 cum n also participate in hunger strike.I was mum n murmurd k anniah wtout a word fr his highnss as my blvd brother.wt else he askd n I told tht my hsbnd went Hyd 2 rcv my mot-in-law n his sis fam.

As Im feeling sensible 2 lv my son who came Home;my mother encouraged fr d frst time n said don't b 2 sentimental;he wl b wt us. Evrday watchg SAndhr mov ;Im missing my father n wl b hap by ur participtn.

Atlast on thursday, 27th Sep, participated by garlanding Sri NTR statue n perfrmg JyotiPrjwlna n unaffective speech n participated a day hunger strike.Affectionately wel by al our frnds Girigaru,Ramesamgaru,Krishnmrthy garu,Sivlngswrrao garu n mny others n fed up wt their love n affection.Wom came one by one .sum r my students like Sulochana our student in bag-making & Reddi Ramanmma 1 of my studen in Adult Ed prog.in my col days n sum r old frnds n mny other new ones.Newly met Lavanya Ramya Rohit Sai n my FB frnd Raavi Suryakiran Teja n sum othrs.End up d day wt Vemuru MLA Mr.Anand's Lassi.n his speech along wt Rajanniah.

My son,Sriraj Vasireddy came to pick me n introduced him as grown- up adult to Mla Anand n other frnds.Then he went to Rajaanniah n as usual he put his hand on his shoulder affectionately n enqrd abt his studies n al.

Remembrd my gr pa's participation in JAI ANDHRA MOVEMENT in my chilhood days & followed his footsteps .I remember him just taking water even after cumg home.

The day was wonderful fr a wom lik frog in a well.

No comments:

Post a Comment